DMT Contribution Program
If Cinema is about anything, it is about a shared interest. A wagon of individuals from different walks of life who wish to share stories with people around them. Cinema won’t survive if it’s not for those shared values, relationships, and brotherhood. Following the legacy, we would love to collaborate with you.
If Cinema has filled you with an internal fire to shout out loud, to bring revolution through your words, to tell people about great films, and popularize the underrated cinema, then here is your chance.
What Are We looking For
We are always looking for passionate writers who want to write about Cinematic Arts. There are two sections to apply for DMT.
- A Guest or a Contributor article
- A Paid article. (Closed For Now)
A guest article should be at least 700 words and could be any piece of writing, be it a review, an essay, film list, character/film analysis or anything remotely associated with films. In return, the author would be provided a showcase corner and an author’s page (if he/she is consistent). A guest post would be provided with a backlink. A regular contributor will be paid, depending upon the consistency and passion.
A Paid Article requires in-depth content with expert knowledge on films. Your words will be duly paid. We only enter into a freelancing agreement, thus, pay per article method will be followed.
Apply Today and Become a Contributor.
Things to Remember
- DMT will hold discretional rights regarding the acceptance of your article.
- DMT will hold the right to edit your work without ruining it’s soul.
- Applications for Paid Articles won’t be considered without a published link.
- The article should be an Original Content. Plagiarism will not be entertained.
For any other queries, write to us on – firstname.lastname@example.org